Custom's Home Care Services
The goal of home health care is to treat a patient’s illness or injury, making it possible to regain their independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
Custom Home Health offers a wide range of medically necessary services for our patients, as well as caregiver education.
By Medicare definition, a patient can be considered for home care if meeting these criteria:
1. The patient is homebound, defined by Medicare as:
• Requiring taxing effort to leave the home
• Leaving home is not recommended or not allowed due to the patient’s condition
2. The patient has skilled services needed, such as:
• Skilled Nursing
• Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech Language Pathology
• Medical Social Services
3. The patient's services must be medically necessary and ordered by the patient’s physician
When you love to care as much as we do, outcomes are optimized, people’s lives are positively impacted, and an entirely different home health care experience is delivered.
We work diligently with your physician to maximize your experience in home health in order to get you back to your daily life as quickly and comfortably as possible.
We have the most caring and competent clinicians. We love what we do and those in our care will love the way we do it.